Our client, National Grid, has scooped the Power Team of the Year award, during the recent People in Power Awards. The award presented by Dame Kelly Holmes on behalf of the National Skills Academy for Power, was in recognition for the improvements realised through the implementation of the Enhanced Graduate Development Programme (GDP) Framework.
The enhanced GDP has delivered a range of business specific improvements to the development aspects of the programme, including;
- A “best in class” bespoke Performance Management System - driving responsibility for performance and rewarding graduates who add significant business value
- Establishment of GDP Governance Forums - improving business and learner engagement and driving continuous improvement
- Rated 14th in The JobCrowd Top 50 Graduate Employers - key recognition, as this award is based on graduates experiences whilst on-programme
Craig Smith - Learning & Development: Graduate Programme Manager said;
‘We are delighted to win the Power Team of the Year Award. This recognises 18 months of hard work taking National Grid’s Graduate Development Programme from good to great. Interaction Learning and Development have been an integral part of our Graduate Development Programme for a number of years and have significantly contributed to its overall success’.
We have been working with National Grid for ten years delivering the behavioural component of their GDP.
If you would like to find out more about:
- our work with National Grid click here
- our approach to graduate development click here
- or our graduate research click here