The CIPD Learning and Development Show is taking place on 10-11 May at London Olympia.
We will be delivering a Showcase in the Topic Taster area on Day Two from 9.15-9.45 - Click here to read more.
We'll also be on Stand 453. Come along and see us.
If you can't make it, but would like to find out more about us and what we do, please get in touch.
We'll be at the HR Summit again, this time in Manchester on 9 February 2017.
This is a highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers; the summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships.
If you can't meet us there, but would like to speak to us about your training needs, please Contact us.
We will be attending this event on 30 November at Canary Wharf.
This one-day networking conference aims to Cut Through The Noise During Periods Of Change & In The Day-To-Day To Boost Organisational Performance, Productivity & Retention With Innovative, Value-Adding Employee Engagement Channels & Strategies.
This is our second year sponsoring this unique event. The Utility Week HR Forum is the only event that exclusively brings utility sector HR leaders together for a day of training, recruitment, well-being, reward and people development excellence.
Attend this CPD-certified event to:
- Create ideas that address the skills gap and deepen the talent pool
- Hear different examples of how leadership and HR can work together successfully
- Be inspired by multi-generational engagement programmes
- Discuss the broader industry changes and their effect on your HR strategy
- Gain insight into different leadership identification and training methods
- Solve problems that prevent you from hitting talent recruitment and retention targets