I enjoyed the course, especially networking with other HR/training professionals, the role-plays, and group discussions. I felt I learnt how to be more strategic in my role and to think outside the realms of HR.
Janine Collins, Taylor Woodrow.
Aimed at professionals working at a strategic level, the Business Partnering Programme enables participants to:
- develop an HR/ training strategy in line with business needs
- identify the resources required and present a business case to deliver the strategy
- involve and influence key decision-makers within the business
- gain real and lasting commitment from the business to projects and ideas
- achieve personal credibility within the business
- influence “difficult” internal customers and build good relationships with key contacts within the organisation.
Like all Interaction programmes, it is very practical and experiential – the focus is on exploring participants’ experiences and providing ideas and solutions that can be put into practice back at work. Before the workshop we contact participants to discuss their specific needs so that we can tailor the programme to deal with their particular problems and concerns.
The core of the programme is a two-day workshop. Participants work on their HR/ training strategy and develop their skills in achieving results. We make sure there’s a balance between HR and training professionals so that participants have the chance to share ideas and experiences with people in similar roles.
The focus is on giving participants tools and techniques that they can implement when they return to work. To support them in this, a coaching session with one of the facilitators a month or so after the workshop is part of the package.